Monday, September 12, 2005

Chicago Rocks. Danica's a snob.

First off, sorry for the delay in getting out a new post, I know both of you were worried.

In case you missed Fridaysweb's comment section last week, I was in Chicago this weekend. I got to watch the ARCA and IRL races. My goal was to get Danica Patrick's autograph....well, she's a bitch. In one sentence she said "without you, the fans and sponsors, this would not be possible" then tossed the mic to Bobby Rahal and ran off. I tried Saturday AND Sunday to get her autograph and was waived off at least 5 times. Bitch.

THEN she turned around and blew the restart with like 12 to go and fell from 4th to 6th. She had the fastest car on the track, but as I stated before, she's far from the best driver in the sport.

I enjoyed the time away from life. I only got a couple hours of sleep this morning and the pile of work on my desk is ridiculous. Pictures and more to come.

J

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I'm sorry you're so, umm, worn out. But, I certainly hope the weekend was worth it.

12:01 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

She'll be feeling some pain if she doesn't start treating us right. I may need to make a phone call.

Lady, welcome to my hideout. I'm linking you this afternoon.

J

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home