Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tag, I'm it.

Well, I have given my gentleman's word that I would answer the tag. I must tell you now, however, that I am a secretive one and my identity must remain to myself. Therefore, you can read this, but if you tell anyone, you'll be sleeping with the fishes.

Ten years ago: Entering my final year of high school. Planning for college and writing my first contract.

Five years ago: Started my first real job--an internship with the company I now work for. Broke up with my girlfriend of 4 years whom I was planning to marry. Life took a spiral downward; still climbing my way back to the top. Let the facial hair grow into a goatee. It became a good luck charm for the football team. Grew it in July, shaved it in Jan every year for three years. Decided grad school was in order.

One year ago: Celebrated surviving another summer in the south. Prayed every night the Yanks would win the world series....fucking Red Sux. Used up all my favors the next morning. In retrospect, Randy Johnson was probably not worth it.

Yesterday: Rode cloud 9 all day (in spite of Danica)

Five songs to which I know all the words (and am willing to Karaoke): Vehicle - The Ides Of March, Don't Mess Around With Jim - Jim Croce, If I Had a Million Dollars - Barenaked Ladies, The Old Apartment - Barenaked Ladies, She's Every Woman - Garth Brooks

5 snacks: Anything made by Twizler or Mt. Dew (Original Pitch Black is best so far), Pizza--Sicillian or NY style (DUH), redheads, Cannoli

5 things I would do with $1million: Please, that's pocket change. Pay off Amy's bills, Black, 1980 Corvette Stingray T-top, 2005 Jeep Rubicon, 1999 Shelby Series I, Stereo system so loud it blows girls' clothes off.

5 places I would run away to: Italy; Interlaken, Switzerland; Chattanooga, TN; NJ; North Carolina.

5 things I would never wear: Boston Red Sux jersey, Texas Longhorns jersey, Tennessee Volunteers jersey, Atlanta Braves jersey, off the rack suits,

5 favorite tv shows: Futurama, Family Guy, Simpsons, King of the Hill, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

5 greatest joys: A good slice of pizza, a good lasagna, the smell of a smoking gun, a pat on the back from someone I respect, make-up sex

5 favorite toys: LEGO R/C car, fish-tank submarine, the internet, my "other" car, my little friend (care to say hello?)

5 people I'm tagging: I'm a gentleman, we don't do that in public. If I gots a problem with you, we'll have a sit-down.

J

4 Comments:

Blogger John from IP address: said...

I copied my tag questions from Fridaysweb and missed the 5 songs. Funny because I am MOST passionate about music. Now I have to pick 5 that I know ALL the words to...

J

4:19 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Hello :)

I missed the songs, as well. I'll have to go back and fix that. I doubt it will be too hard. To think of songs, I mean.

*waves to LadyHearteater*

5:10 PM  
Blogger crallspace from IP address: said...

King of the Hill? That's one of those shows I like watching but usually only laugh about 3 good times per show. I think the realism of the people is what I like. Hank is a good hearted man.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Purgatory...hmmm...that's a great topic to discuss. We should, yall. I promise to be diplomatic and not terribly argumentative. Sincerely.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home