Monday, February 13, 2006

Sleep is overrated anyway

Today had every red flag a bad Monday could have....but so far so good.

I was supposed to come in an hour early today to perform some much needed maintenance. After a weekend of staying up late (woot) and sleeping in, I was NOT tired come midnight last night. I finally dozed off and then some motherfucker called me at 1:30am....wrong number. I woke up and got here by 7 as planned.

I got here and the production line was running and the scheduler said it would be Wed now before I can get in. WOOT. I took that as a chance to chill and wake up.

Just before 8, my coworker called and had a dead battery....cool, an excuse to leave work and drive around town. WooT.

NOW, after filtering through the gazillion e-mails, I get to you, my bloggers. I have nothing interesting to share right now.

only




WOOT

5 Comments:

Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

it sounds like you're actually going to have a GOOD Monday. Woot!

*peck*

10:36 AM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

My boss is still gone, that makes for a definite WOOT!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Monkey from IP address: said...

WOOT!

Today was not a snow day, so the boy went to school. WOOT!

11:46 AM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Birdy: This must be the FASTEST Monday in history! I'll be home in like 10 minutes at this rate.

Nonny: While bosses are away, the Bloggers will play! I KNOW the feeling. The only thing better is when the boss is away on a Friday afternoon!

Monkey: What's Snow?

Lady K: (woot) Love the new name, look, and avatar! W:*:*T

1:38 PM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

Ice-cream, ice-cream, ice-cream.
Woot.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home