Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Settling In

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
    - Thoreau

I think that's quite fitting for me.

I'm settled in my temporary apartment while I close on my house. Two days done at work--LOTS of paperwork so far. Lots of meeting new people and getting up to speed. However, I can tell from only two brief days that I definitely made the right choice. I'm going to be SO much happier at this job.

Next goal: meet new people!

Goal #3: Get caught up on Blogging!

Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts, gang!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady K from IP address: said...

As always, big smiles and lots of sunshine your way. I'm proud of ya.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Yay!!! You're back. We've missed you tons and tons. Sounds like life is smiling down upon you. You totally deserve this, Honey. Keep us up to speed when you can.

How's the apartment? What's the house like? Share details, Man! 'specially 'bout the house. One or two story? How many bedrooms & baths? Tree lined neighborhood with neighbors who bring pies to new residents? Or in a more "classy" area? Not that lovely tree-lined streets aren't "classy", but you know what I mean. :) Share pics when you can.

xoxo
Birdy

9:01 AM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

More importantly, how is the kitchen?! :)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home