Tuesday, March 14, 2006

World Baseball Classic

I've really enjoyed watching the WBC this year. It is the inaugural year for the WBC. 16 teams started. We're down to 8. I must say, however, I'm very excited to watch the Latinos and Caribbean teams! Their round 2 is in San Juan. The Puerto Rican fans are NUTZ! These guys (Puerto Rico, Japan, Dominican, Cuba, Venezuela) are acting like this is the World Series! The US? Just another Spring game. It is the same in soccer...all these other countries are so excited to a point of violence sometimes and the US? Eh. We're torn between Baseball, Basketball, Football, and Hockey. I think the best thing for the WBC would be for the US to lose. Show us that we need to put more into it when it comes back around in 2009. I'm rooting for U.S., but we'll see!

In other news: I'll be in PA househunting this week. I'll do my best to try to find a PC and throw up the WV:TG on Thursday. Brad, I'm counting on you to spread the word and get us some good comments as well as keeping an eye on the Hideout this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

You know how much I love it when you talk baseball...Not!

Have a safe and productive trip.

8:03 AM  
Blogger Lady K from IP address: said...

ya know how much I support you. *hug'n'kiss!* you know where I am.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home