Friday, March 03, 2006

Fine, swear if you want to

I'm so dissappointed at the turnout at yesterdays Word Verifier: The Gathering. I blame El Nino.

I'm down to 6 days left here at work. I'm scheduling my first househunting trip. I'm nervous about all that. I have NO clue where to start looking. I know what town I'd like to live in, but other than that I'm lost.

I am, however, officially excited about starting my new job. Lots of the guys at work down here are trying to give me crap about how much colder its gonna be how much traffic and stuff trying to psyche me out. I'm determined, however, to prove them all wrong.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Eastern Standard Time rules!!!!!

You lived in cold climates before right? No biggie. Are you buying a house or renting? Did you get a hold of your best friend?

8:48 AM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

I've lived in cold climates before, but NOTHING like 12" of snow overnight!

I rent now but am looking into buying. Maybe rent something short term? Where do I even START looking online for houses? apartmentfinder.com where else?

12:45 PM  
Blogger SignGurl from IP address: said...

12" is nothing. I've had more. Did I just say that? Heh! You will love it!

I would have commented more yesterday but since I couldn't swear I decided to screw it.

wv:vagzwa I'm gonna leave that one up to your imagination.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home