Friday, November 11, 2005

Late Baseball and WV:TG abstinence

I didn't even play my own game. That's how bad work drained me yesterday! The good news is it wasn't crappy work, it was the type of work I went to college for and actually enjoyed some of it.

I know it was cheesy and obvious to use "7th inning stretch." Baseball is over...it ended when the Angels beat the Yankees for me. The offseason is upon us. Let's hope The Boss buys us some more talent. The funny part is, I didn't intend the WV:TG to be baseball themed, more of a free for all relaxing day....but good work, gang!

I have come up with an EXCELLENT topic for Monday posts. I'm going to start my official "Music Review Mondays." As many of you know, I'm a super mega music geek. I cannot live without music. So, this weekend, I'm going to pick out a song, listen to it like it is going out of style and rip it to shreds. I'm developing my criteria and grading scale. I will separate the radio's influence. I mean, I'm SICK of Kelly Clarkson's "Because of you" but I DO like that song.

Have a great weekend, Gang! Be safe....well, just don't get caught. And if you DO get caught, remember how I treat Squeallers!

J

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

That's a great idea! I would certainly trust your opinion regarding all things musical. I like Kelly Clarkson btw.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Pirate from IP address: said...

Try JJ Cales I'm the Breeze, or John Prine's "A Town this size".

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home