Thursday, January 26, 2006

Four Things Meme

Alkelda tagged me:

Four Jobs I’ve Had
1) NDB *
2) NDB
3) NDB
4) NDB

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1) Pirates of the Caribbean
2) Spaceballs
3) Paycheck
4) Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World


Four Places I’ve Lived
1) New Jersey
2) Oklahoma
3) Arizona (moved away the year before LH moved in)
4) Arkansas

Four Places I’ve Vacationed
1) Doublin, Ireland (On St. Patty's Day)
2) All-over Italy
3) St. Tomas, USVI
4) Wilmington, DE


Four of My Favorite Dishes
1) Dad's Lasagna
2) Chicken Parmasean
3) GOOD (read: non-chain) Pizza
4) NOT Ritz-cracker-breaded baked chicken breast.

Four (Non-blogger) Sites I Visit Daily
1) Yahoo Sports
2) Bens Bargains
3) Dilbert's Daily Comic
4) The Weather Channel

Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now
1) Philadelphia, PA or vacintity
2) Home
3) Somwhere there is snow
4) Phoenix, AZ

Four People I am Tagging to do this Meme
Ok, here's the deal. I'm doing you all a personal favor and NOT tagging you to do this. Now, you all owe me a favor...you're in my debt.

*None of your Damn Business

1 Comments:

Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

What a relief! I was worried the cycle would perpetuate itself, and we'd be stuck telling each other four things about ourselves from here till kingdom come. I am in your debt.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home