Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I told you sleep was overrated.

Monday turned out fine. After I got through my gazillion and three e-mails (Thanks, Birdy!), the day went by pretty dogone fast.

I was so inspired last night, I actually got on my exercise bike for the first time in about two years. Nonny, look away....I watched "Skating with Celebrities" while I rode. This is probably only the second reality show I've become addicted to. It is down to just two pairs. Both are FABULOUS, both are effen hawt, and either could win. When I finished riding, I was all hot, sweaty, and exhausted but I felt like something was missing...

I got another phone call last night regarding an important opportunity. Thanks for all the well-wishes, prayers, karma, etc. Still not done yet. As a matter of fact, I'm anxious as hell!

Today is shaping up to be a great day. I know this is all boring and someday I'll have the time to get back to my antics (Music Review Mondays?) when this project at work gives me more than 10 minutes to post. I really wish I had the time to tell you all why I HATE Feb 14th.

(woot)
*snog*
{douche}

You know who you are.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Happy Valentine's Day-Poon

From: Douche

<3

9:08 AM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Hot & sweaty? mmmmmmmm and a snog to boot? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You REALLY need to do the music Monday thing, because I'm gonna be boring the shit outta folks with my NASCAR Monday things. They'll definately want an easy out and music interests most everyone. :)

lub & bugs

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home