Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mon Chateau

Well, it is a nice house. 3 bed, 2.5 bath. All told, 4 stories--three above ground and a SUPER basement. No pictures--no camera...it is in storage with the rest of my crap. The kitchen is fine. Not the best part of the house (that'd be the basement), but FAR from the worst (that'd be the roof). Hopefully they will get that fixed before I move in later next month.

I guess you could say I'm "back" but I'm really not. I'm still in temp housing and on a public computer in the 'business center' at the appt complex. It sucks and is not as much fun as surfing the web from your own home. BUT, it is better than nothing, so I guess I'll be thankful.

I'm glad my comment box wasn't full of hate mail for the lack of Word Verifier: The Gathering. Then again, I guess that means no one even noticed it was missing. You all suck revolvers...not mine cuz I just polished it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lady K from IP address: said...

;-) Glad to see the ol' revolver isn't in storage with the rest of your stuff...

Can't wait till you get your camera out of storage and start posting pictures of this place, it sounds fantastic! Although, HOW am I EVER gonna create anything in a kitchen that isn't as good as the basement?!

Seeing as how it IS Thursday, my WV is wxgkdf:

WaXin' the Geek, DooF? Is that the same as polishing the revolver? hee hee!

Hang in there. Sure I miss ya but I know you'll be back online soon. *BIG HUGS!*

8:23 PM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

Hi, J! Of course I noticed there was no WV:TG. I just didn't have the energy this week to drum up business for it. You wouldn't believe the aches and pains I have....

10:24 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

I did notice jerk, I just didn't want to make you feel bad or I thought maybe with all the moving you forgot. Next time I'll bitch up a storm.

House sounds great btw.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

When is the housewarming party? I wanna SEE!

2:22 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Lady - If I stay out of your way, you'll have PLENTY of space in the kitchen...you'll have to keep Brad out, too. There's not enough room for TWO chefs. Tell ya what, Brad can cook on weekdays and LadyK can have the weekends. I'll chill in the basement watching movies.

Brad - Sorry to hear you ache. My knees hurt from the 4 flights of stairs I have to travel regularly. two at home and two more at work..several times each.

Nonny - It makes me tingle when you call me "jerk". No, wait, that's my itchy trigger finger.

Amy - House-warming will be some lovely spring day in PA. I close late April and it is already GORGEOUS out here (yeah, i think I carry mild weather with me...I've been to Cleveland, OH and Philly, PA during the months of Jan and Feb and STILL haven't seen any snow this winter!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home