Monday, November 14, 2005

Woes Me

My life is not that bad, but please allow me to throw a pity party.

I was surfing the web last night and my computer died AGAIN. Same problem as last time. So this leaves me with the question of upgrading my system ($110-$120 for a new motherboard/processor) or fighting the problem until after christmas.

What's worse, I didn't get to work on my post for today. We'll have to see how today pans out at work as to weather or not I'll start "Music review Mondays" this week or next.

I did spend some time developing my HTML/XHTML skills. I've managed to stump myself good. However, I am prepared to embrace CSS.

Happy Monday Gang!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Happy Monday hon! Sorry to hear about your computer problems but I know you'll figure it out. I hope it doesn't cost to much. Much looking forward to Music Review Mondays so try and scrape up a few minutes for the masses. xoxo

9:12 AM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Oh, sweetheart, xhtml is only one step up from html....there is SO much to learn. I'm just beginning to harness CSS (Style sheets). There will soon come a time that the only knowledge I possess is obsolete knowledge, and I can see that time fast approaching.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home