Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Breaking and Entering

Good thing my cousin taught me that little trick.

I got home yesterday and the lock on my front door was busted. I couldn't get in. A case of old age mostly. The lock is worn out and needed replacing anyway. I had to break in through the back door. The bad news is my place isn't as secure as I thought, as I was able to break in. The good news is, it wasn't quiet and had I been inside while someone was breaking in, I would have heard them.

Maintenance is changing the lock today.

J

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

I could have changed the lock for you for free. You may know how to B&E, but I know how to do all kinds of "minor" household repairs.

Umm, btw, I waited on Maintenance. They gave me a key. I hope that's okay. I won't tell anyone I have it hidden in my yellow rainslicker's inside lining along with the information about your real identity and that long list of names that Fat Tony left you.

2:36 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Yeah, Amy, I meant to tell you I was having your key made up this afternoon.

You'd better watch that list of names. I wouldn't want to have to add you to my "to do" list.

J

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home