Saturday, October 08, 2005

Shouts out

Or is it "shout outs"?

I spent Thursday and Friday searching out new recruits for the Hideout.

I want to say welcome to Crall, Kimberlina, Frank the Pirate, Shyloh, Madge, and Julia. Meghan gets a probationary membership until she leaves a message for us ;)

I'm sure some of you know each other already, but hey, swing back by their blog (located at the bottom of their profile) and say 'hi'.

I hope you appreciate the level of HTML I go through for you people!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

J

P.S. the names of our new members are clickable

3 Comments:

Blogger shyloh's poetry from IP address: said...

Figgers I would be the first to comment. Thank you for the
mention. You also enjoy your weekend.

Aloha.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Your like, the sweetest hitman EVER!

9:28 AM  
Blogger madge from IP address: said...

I appreciate the HTML like you wouldn't believe. I wish I knew how to be so crafty with it...

And thank you for the shout out!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home