Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Word Association

Spinning Girl has me hooked again on this little game she picked up from LunaNiña. Remember, if you chose to play, you must write down the FIRST thing that comes to mind. Even if it is lame.

  1. Quaint::
  2. Rind::
  3. Disease::
  4. Queer::
  5. Pork::
  6. Soaked::
  7. Skeleton::
  8. Mold::
  9. Finished::
  10. Buffalo::


My response is below the pictures of me driving to work today






  1. Quaint:: house
  2. Rind:: peel
  3. Disease:: AIDS
  4. Queer:: as Folk
  5. Pork:: Rinds
  6. Soaked:: sponge
  7. Skeleton:: key (GREAT MOVIE!)
  8. Mold:: is it growing in my house?
  9. Finished:: book
  10. Buffalo:: wings


Not the most creative, but rules are rules.

Tomorrow: Word Verifier: The Gathering - Level 2

J

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

I'd love to go for a ride in your pretty little sports car, Sweetie. When ya pickin me up?

As for the first thing words, I love those! Unfortunately, today, all the things I think of have to do with either alcohol or hangovers. Neither of which are "quaint". Although, a quaint little ride in the country in that car might be nice ;)

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home