Monday, September 26, 2005

Good Morning!

The sun is out (I know, it blinded me on the way to work), the birds are singing, the flood waters are receding. It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood. It is a lonely day, too.

Lady Hearteater's post this morning reminded me once again that I wake up alone every morning. Kind of sucks. But then again, you can hardly beat walking around your apartment butt ass nekkid. The only thing better would be to do it with your lover :)

I'm inspired this morning to knock some of these projects off my list at work. I must not spend all day every day on Blogger. This will eventually lead me to being fired. Being fired will cause a small dip in my income. This would be bad. I have too many expensive habits.

It is not even 8am and I'm done with my morning surf. I must be away. Gotta beat "the man" to the punch and avoid a "case of the Mondays."

J

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

*waves & blows kisses*
Hoping your Tuesday is better than this Monday.

Needed to tell you (yall), I'll be unavailable a LOT for the next several days. I have company coming in from London, staying here for a week. I'll check in when I can. Hopefully, I'll get a little bit of time in the morning (I've been instructed to stay off this phone line until a fax comes in...doesn't he know that I NEED the internet way more than he needs a stupid fax? LOL), and a little in the afternoon. Depends on timing. Also, have a meeting with the attorney. Cross your fingers for me! Okay, smooches again. I'll see yall really soon.

xoxo

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home