Monday, September 19, 2005

Word ass'n

Spinning Girl posted her word association from Moon Girl and I was inspired. I'll give'r a go.

First thing that comes to mind:

  1. Less filling::
  2. Glue::
  3. Surprise me::
  4. Model::
  5. Fee::
  6. Microphone::
  7. Choices::
  8. To the bone::
  9. Run!::
  10. Appeal::


So....


Heres..



My....



List:

  1. Less filling:: Miller Lite
  2. Glue:: Stuck
  3. Surprise me:: Wake up sex
  4. Model:: LEGO
  5. Fee:: Damn telephone companies!
  6. Microphone:: Nat'l Anthem
  7. Choices:: None
  8. To the bone:: Chilled
  9. Run!:: Little Box
  10. Appeal:: Attorney


J

3 Comments:

Blogger John from IP address: said...

Jesus Christ, LB, a WIRE! You and I need to work on our communication skills! In my line of, er, work, wires'll kill a fella! What happened to "wink wink"?

I'll give you a break this time, cuz I like you....you got spunk, kid. But you gots some learning to do.

Meet me at Tony's Pizza tomorrow for lunch. Table for two, outside, order a calzone. I'm buying.

J

1:06 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl from IP address: said...

Yeah! What a fun game. Thanks for the mention.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Very cute :)

J, I'm off to the hospital in a bit. We'll have to make our secret rendevouz another time, if you don't mind. But, I'll be...errr...keeping tabs on you throughout the day.

p.s. That key under the rock - use it wisely. If you put it in the wrong door, or the wrong way, it will explode upon impact. Dom won't know what hit him, if he gets there, first.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home