Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF

Well, it IS Friday, but I'm bored to tears. The ONE thing we had planned to do at work today has been postponed until Monday. I've got plenty to do, but am completely uninspired to do it.

This weekend is going to be fun, though. I'm going to help my Dad finish his dog house. He started this week on it without me, that was his first mistake.



Of course, the dog house is for him, not those cute puppies. They stay inside. You see, Mom and Dad had a fight and well, they're not on speaking terms.



It all started Labor Day weekend. We were all chilling by the pool and Dad decided to do one of his pattented high dives



and well, Mom was reading some steamy romance novel. Her book got soaked. I was inside playing with my LEGOS.



Next thing I knew they were screaming at each other.

Anyway, I hope they work things out. My mother is really a beautiful person.



She is kind and caring and loving and hopefully forgiving. We were all scheduled to go on a cruise this fall.





I just don't know if that will happen now.






J

9 Comments:

Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Lady, look at the very center of the second one....stare at for several seconds, letting your eyes go out of focus. After your vision is a bit blurred, look back at the "letters".

If all else fails, think of a famous Styx song. Something to do with a clock, watch, etc. etc.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous from IP address: said...

word verification: fklpx

XXX Cinema. Fuckplex.
Want to join me? I'll share with you all.

3:36 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Yeah, every Thursday like the BFM was every Friday? The last two Friday's I sat here, gun in hand ready to go whack some unsuspecting site (which, btw, is NOT our style)....and I was left with blue balls.

J

3:37 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

A challenge! I'll have to look it up. I rarely put up auto-play media on my sites cuz I hate them. I surf at work, and having some silly song start playing kind of gives me away as a goof-off!

I'm out of town this weekend until probably Sunday. THis means I have to suffer through the slowness of my Mother's computer. Not the place to surf and research.

LB, 2's company, 3's a crowd, 4's a mob....Hell, we can hire some goons of you'd like. I got mad clout (or "street cred" in modern hood terms). I can, er, find some folk to mob with us...just give me some time to get them registered.

peqspzum - An antacid tablet manufactured by pfizqer. It never grew to more than 1% market share. Even the "new and improved" peqspzum complete failed to gain popularity. It turns out that people were actually worsening their acid reflux trying to ask for it at the drug store.

J

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous from IP address: said...

Obviously J, that is not me. Come to my site. I've explained the situation.

12:28 PM  
Blogger Amichai from IP address: said...

What exactly is going on over on LB's blog? There's a loop somewhere and I know I'm not in it.

10:05 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

I'm wondering the same thing, now. It looks like his blog is shut down. LB, come back to us, Honey. We miss you!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous from IP address: said...

J, Had to shut down the site. Hopefully more info to follow. Don't believe anything posted by Cute Little Box (profile date says September 2005)

8:58 AM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

CLB will rise again!

I am a mad, mad gorilla.

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home