Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Chillabit

Wow, so Brian posts NOTHING on Friday and gets 31 comments. I leave the same post up longer than 24 hours and get three comments. Now I understand the suicidal dreams of the late CLB (RIP).

I'm a busy man. I've got shit to do. I need to work to keep my almost 6-figures job. I have mouth to feed, you know.

I feel like lobster for dinner.

I woke up wishing J was next to me...but not in that "aww how sweet" way, either, I wanted wake-up sex.

I woke up 20 minutes before my alarm and actually fell back asleep before it went off.

The weather is far too nice to be at work.

The muppet show is NOT what it used to be :(

J
P.S. Larry, I'm only kidding. I'm one of the few Italian hitmen who doesn't like seafood...well, fried crab legs, fried crawfish tails or crab cakes--maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

mmmmmmmmmm Seafood

mmmmmmmmm peyote (what's that?)

Fairly Oddparents are best when stoned. They go well with a side dish of Fritos. And Reese's cups. And tootsie pops. And cashews.

Missed ya, J and company! I should be around a bit, the next few days. I hope.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home