Monday, October 03, 2005

Everyone Wants me...

So, I'll let YOU figure out why I didn't post all weekend ;)

It is official, HitManJ is off the market (for now). Ladies, try to calm yourselves.

No, really, I had some serious drama last night. See, I've been flirting with these two girls, H and L, and finally found time to talk to them last night about J, my new sweetie. Well, H took it fairly well but sparked a long drawn out conversation. Unfortunately, it seems as if there is no hope for our friendship. It saddens me deeply. She's really a great gal. I just cannot go on with someone who doesn't give a shit when she hurts my feelings. I can't stand for "you're too sensitive, suck it up."

L on the other hand is a psycho freak child. I rarely talk to her over the phone, so I IMm'd her online last night. I told her that I'd met someone. She went totally postal. She decided to tell me that she only went on that one date with me out of sympathy and that I was a "fat, gross, hairy freak."

This kind of set me off and I unloaded on her. I finished with "and don't forget to shave your mustache." Then she told me how hurt she was and that she was crying to her brother because of all the hurtful things I'd said. For some reason, I don't feel bad at all.

H, if you're out there, I'm sorry. I hope you find a way to forgive me and make things work.

J

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous from IP address: said...

J, you ARE a hound dog aren't ya;)
I'm glad you came clean the H&L and can now fully focus on J which really seems to be making you happy. Can I say your "shave your mustache" line made me love you even more!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous from IP address: said...

OK, we've established that we all want you. Now how about a new post? I want that too ;)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home