Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday Monday

I'm sure I'm not the first Blogger to encounter a case of "the [Blogger]Mondays." I had a fantastic weekend. I have nothnig exciting to share, however. No cute games, no cute pictures, just me.

I don't have a site meter, but judging by the comments, we have more visitors. This makes me smile.

I have the strange urge to watch movies and put MEGA BLOKS models together. I came in to work 3 hours early this morning. I had to modify a machine before first shift started up. It turns out, first shift was not scheduled for production today so I could have lept 3 extra hours. Until this moment, I was fine. I'm dozing off at my comptuer right now. Perhaps I'll go home an hour or so early and fulfill my urges.

J

7 Comments:

Blogger Pirate from IP address: said...

I think it is pandemic. No one seems to be blogging much today.

Too much weekend and we want to reflect?

3:50 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

pirate, you are now my hero. You've managed to plaster your name on the comment board of just about every blog I've seen today. Do you do nothing all day? I mean, seriously, after a morning/night like you had Saturday, why are you not soaking/relaxing!

J

4:19 PM  
Blogger shyloh's poetry from IP address: said...

Hey, I am here. Off today. My clicents decided to give me
a break. Message anyone.. Ha. Just kidding.

Good to see some others don't have a life on Monday as
well as me.

PIRATE, you go to other places besides mine??? (sniff)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Lindsey from IP address: said...

I'm having Monday blues period and for the record...i haven't a clue what I'm going to write about for tomorrow so maybe this "blogger mondays" can extend into Tuesdays too.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

My aren't we the popular one! Your blog seems to have exploded almost over night :)

6:22 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

<burns voice>Excellent.</burns voice>

The gang is growing. Soon we will be strong enough. Keep recruiting!

Don't forget Word Verifier: The Gathering this Thursday! Gotta think of some new rules!

J

10:03 PM  
Blogger madge from IP address: said...

I can't decide which is worse: Monday or Tuesday.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home