Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Home is where the HitMan is

I have a house and a computer....well, the computer still has its issues, but I'm getting unbelievable technical support from my favorite website.

It was a closer call than we all thought while we were making jokes in the conference room/shelter....a tornado ripped the roof of the barn next door to a friend who lives like a mile and a half due south of me.

Oh, and if you're the type of blog reader who only reads the first post on a site, then I shall once again give props to Nonny for her link to this funny article about one of my all-time favorite songs--though now I feel as if I should hate it.

Sleep tight, Gang!

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Of course I was worried honey and I'm glad your safe. Sorry about the ass munch thing, LH had me really wound up yesterday :)

6:31 AM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Dear Lord, J! I'm so glad you're safe and sound. Really sorry for your friend's barn, though. My heart goes out to everyone involved in the storms.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

I'm glad you're okay.

10:00 AM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Mississippi is VERY tornado prone. We get our fair share. We're no Kansas or Oklamomo, though.

Thanks "peeps"

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home