Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Mutterings

Once again LunaNina has inspired me by way of Spinning Girl. Read the list of words and write down the FIRST thing that comes to mind--no matter how lame.

  1. Mighty::
  2. Gotta find time to ....::
  3. Statistic::
  4. Midnight::
  5. Thaw::
  6. Hips::
  7. Reader::
  8. Related::
  9. Brilliant::
  10. Posture::


You don't have to get naked to play on my site...but it helps.

To pass the time, I'm gonna go google "play naked" and see what we get:













  1. Mighty:: Mouse
  2. Gotta find time to ....:: Blog
  3. Statistic:: Two-Tailled T-Test
  4. Midnight:: After
  5. Thaw:: beef
  6. Hips:: shake 'em
  7. Reader:: 's Digest
  8. Related:: kin
  9. Brilliant:: Guiness
  10. Posture:: poor

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Mighty: Dog
Gotta find time to: Clean my house
Statistic: false
Midnight: Sleeping
Thaw: windows
hips: boney
reader: Me
related: similar
brilliant: mind
posture: faking it

Listen dude, wtf? You go around to spinning girl and Luna's sites and not your harem members. You probably visit that fucking dragon and the dude with the kid in a bag. Where's your loyalty?

1:25 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

I visit your site every day. As well as Amy's, LH, Alkelda, Brad, even Yeh and Amichai. I just don't always have something worth writing in the comments.

I can't comment in LH's site...browser incompatibility issues.

J

1:58 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

I left a comment for Amy this morning, BTW.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

Hey Hitman J, I was confused by one of your comments until I realized you had deleted it. Ho ho. You had me going there for a moment. I thought I was experiencing memory loss.

Here is my word association list...

Mighty:: King Kong

Gotta find time to : Fire some employees.

Statistic: On average, I eat more bananas than you

Midnight: Special ("shine a light on meeeee.")

Thaw: cheesecake with mango sauce

Hips: the film "Clueless"

Reader: Gentle (hah!)

Related: nieces and nephews

Brilliant: Brad the Gorilla (I trust this is everyone's association, by the way--I'll have to check when I'm done)

Posture: guitar pose

4:14 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

*peck, slurp, snog*

1. Mighty:: Ducks
2. Gotta find time to:: "I haven't got time for the pain" - the song, don't know why that popped into my head

3. Statistic:: Logistics
4. Midnight:: Rider
5. Thaw:: Polar Ice Caps
6. Hips:: hourglass
7. Reader:: bibliophile
8. Related:: bitchter-in-law
9. Brilliant:: hair color
10. Posture:: puff up

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home