Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Not in Kansas

I may not live in Kansas, but we DO get tornadoes down here.

Let me just take your time this afternoon to tell you that I do NOT ♥ tornadoes. Everytime it storms, I wake up and turn on the TV/Computer/cellphone web browser to see if I'm gonna die. And since I don't trust them (aparently), I stay awake for hours wishing I'd made a back-up of my hard drive.

Also, Hurricanes=tornadoes....I hate them, too.

That said. I've spent my morning getting caught up on the whole TCF, Dragon, *badgirl soap opera. FUNNY SHIT! I'm not linking...if you don't know about it, don't ask.

later, douchebags.

J

5 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

I told you I was gonna tell her, asseater!

1:05 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Oh really?

Have you asked FridaysBabe? SHE hates it too...she's just too nice to your rimjobbing twat to tell it to yo face (er, avatar).

2:35 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

*heh heh* he said rimjob *heh heh heh*

2:41 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

You've mistaken me for your hairy palm you blind SODOMITE!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Pirate from IP address: said...

afraid of a little wind? Don't stand behind the Mrs. Pirate then.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home