Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I really don't fish, silly!

I'm not sure if you all were so involved in the metaphor or you missed it completely so I'll break it down for you.

I'm now back on the singles' scene. My gal and I had some irreconcilable differences and from the tone of the last fight, I assume we are kaput.

I had a couple of dates this weekend. No chemistry what so ever.

I've been enjoying a lack of sleep the last couple of nights, however. Just as I was about to hoist my pole, I felt a nibble...er, I mean, I met a cool chick and we'be been chatting on the phone.

In other news. Work got the best of me yesterday. I didn't even get to sit at my desk until 4:30. I had to read all y'all's blogs last night while munching on my Burger King (aahhh, bachellorhood). I was too pooped to decorate. The tree MUST go up tonight. Anyone want to come help? Hot chocolate is on the menu!

6 Comments:

Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

We were involved in the metaphor. We were giddy with the metaphor. That is why I recommended throwing melons. I will help you decorate your tree, especially if you hang up your very own Brad Ornament (see my website!)

11:49 AM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Really J, "hoist my pole", I mean it's not even a challenge anymore. And whatsoever is one word btw. And you explaining the whole metaphor really makes the picture of the little girl with the net uber creepy. I'm just yankin your chain hon, I'm sorry your so down. Tomorrows another day and all that BS ;)

I can attest to the happiness which accompanies the Brad ornament.

2:14 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

HAHA mounting.

My tree MUST go up tonight!

I have cardstock. Brad WILL be my furry angel this year. I might even get the camera out to show you all.

J

4:57 PM  
Blogger Amichai from IP address: said...

never metaphor i didn't like.

rimshop please.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Amichai from IP address: said...

also, where are you fishing for these dates. Is it an online thing, bar hopping or animal magnitism?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Some Random Girl from IP address: said...

I didn't get it either...sorry....sometimes you have to spell things out for us....

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home