Thursday, December 01, 2005

Word Verifier: The Gathering

.
10-week Anniversary

Well, it was 10 weeks ago today that I decided to host a gathering of silliness. We all had just started using the verification on our comments and began to notice that sometimes the collection of letters made words or seemed to imply something. We began to share with each other what we saw. Sometimes it was a sill word, sometimes it just looked dirrty, sometimes it put a smile on our face. Usually it was fun. I decided to try to influence the subject a wee bit, getting everything from excellent short stories from Alkelda to quick one-liners about enemas from Nonny.

Well, once again it is Thursday, and once again we shall meet up here at the Hideout to stretch our brains. Not gonna force anything that doesn't come naturally today. If you feel it, type it.

Ready? GO!

ENJOY!

J
PS There's another new post below this one. Ididn't want to take away from WV:TG. I'll re-order them tomorrow

6 Comments:

Blogger John from IP address: said...

I could TOTALLY use a good love job (read your e-mail) or at least a quick qwbsqwnf

Sad day for this hitman.

I pulled the video. Will leave the link.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

ayscssc

A you sound cinda sad so snap outta it cornholio

I know the "cinda" is a stretch but wth!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Amichai from IP address: said...

Zunlrh.

Should be written Zun-Lrh. Distant cousin to Kal-el (Superman, not Nicholas Cage's son). He died tragically at a young age when Krypton Exploded.

12:25 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

UmgMk, Nonny.

Drugs are bad, umgmK?

No, really, that's my word...sweet, huh?

I am cinda sad...post coming.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Oh God! I love the South Park reference! What a way to make me laugh. :D

xhmjdz = I'm way convinced that's the next big thing for coding. It will make HTML, XML and XTML obsolete by 2007. Be prepared.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

"Bbble,bbble,tyoiwand trble." (That could be "trouble" or "tribble," depending upon your mood.)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home