Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday Shouts Out

Well, it's Sunday...and my computer is my main focus. I'm close to being recovered completely. Obviously my internet connection is working. I just stopped in while I had a few things on my mind:

m'Lady, Lucky call. The guy WAS out of bounds, but he WAS pushed. Congrats. Have you met Jags? She seems to be the type you'd hang with. She has a blog about stuff and a blog about food (more important than just stuff).

m'Lord, check the fine print. Do you have to wear red on the OUTSIDE? I've got a red undershirt you could wear under your Wolverine sweatshirt.

Nonny, a shutout?! Sweet. I saw you on TV.

Brad, I've never made anything besided Jell-O Instant Pudding. I may have to print this one out and use it for my "I'm bored and want to cook" experiment this Thanksgiving.

Amy, As I type this, Jimmie Johnson is off the track thanks to a wreck. I never was a Tony Stewart fan, but this year he seems to have simmered down.

Alkelda, what's a word for "the more technology advances the more frustrated I get"?

Madge...did I do that "?" right? I mean, the quote is NOT he question, so the question mark goes outside the ""'s right?

Priate, Julia, James Yeh, and Amichai, if you read this. I'm sorry I don't comment on your site all that often. I DO stop by. I want you to know that.

13 Comments:

Blogger John from IP address: said...

WOOT new friend!

Gang, say "hi" and play nice....or not nice...but only if she asks.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

J, You totally stole Jags from me! If I hadn't stolen Pirate and Julia from you I'd be completely pissed. And thanks for blowing my cover, now everyone knows I'm Big Dog.

PS: It's On!

9:43 AM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Nonny, I was affraid you wouldn't stop by. Usually I have like a million comments from you by 8am central time. Glad you're sleeping late.

I didn't STEAL Jags. In fact, I told her that it was through YOU that I met her. Besides we're all in the same gang.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Yep, Jimmie had a nasty day. I'm sure he went home and cried. There were SEVERAL hundreds of thousands of dollars lost due to that unfortunate accident. My husband jumped up and yelled for joy when Tony won the championship. I nearly peed my pants watching the near photo finish between Biffle and Martin. How freakin awesome was that?!

Hi Jags!

10:33 AM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

yes. This Thursday. You must stop by and play our little game. I KNOW you'll like it.

Ok, it is more of a weekly gathering. You only get one unexcused absence a year.

This week I may post it Wed night. But regardless, there WILL be a Gathering this Thursday.

Besides, you've already posted/visited more than some of our other lost members.

12:54 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Oh, and I forgot to tell you, I'm holding off linking you until you prove yourself Thursday.

(is that OK with you, Nonny...I don't want to offend you by linking her too soon :P )

12:55 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

I agree she needs to prove herself. Look over at you link section. There are quite a few MIAs. Dilbert has never commented :)

1:44 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

well, Dilbert will NEVER comment. Scott Adams has far too much to do to come visit the Hideout. He gets like 350 comments a day...and his blog is like a month old. It is just a link to a good blog.

Rusty Nut is on a month vacation from Blogging.

Is that ok with you, Nonny the Link Police?

Don't make me use the "N" word!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Amichai from IP address: said...

In regards to recipes, I have the best and easiest dessert to make ever! Ready, here we go:

Combine in one big bowl
2 cups peanut butter
2.5 cups confectionary sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
half a cup of butter (melted)
1 tsp of vanilla

then spread on a 9x11 (or 9x13) pan.

Melt 6 ounces of chocolate chips with a half stick of margarine then pour the liquid over the peanut butter. Put in fridge till solid, then serve and eat.

I have yet to meat a single person who didn't like this.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

J,
I asked Brad if he had any ideas about the word you sought, and he grumbled, "It's called progress." This was right before he threw my computer on the ground and stomped on it because he was trying to fix it.

Believe it or not, stomping seemed to have worked.

7:57 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

I alway say "If brute force doesn't solve your problem, buy a bigger hammer"


I didn't realize that Brad was the thesaurus in the house. ;)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

Nah, he's just the tech support!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

Hey, Hitman J, May I use your blogger picture for my Bradopoly game?

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home