Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Obligation

I didn't know what an obligation I had to the Bloggosphere. Jax, I will one day comment again on your site. I just never have anything to add to your posts...keep up the music, though.

My Chat Buddies (you know who you are)...my days are brighter when you are there. Because of that..Wednesdays now rule.

I still vote for Nekkid Chat Wednesdays.

A BRIEF update in my life: Women suck...but not in the good way. Work sucks, too.


Keep your fingers crossed....more to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger John from IP address: said...

Yes, but that makes two days I can count where you've come to my hideout and there was no new post for you.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

hummer...I mean, bummer. About your wimmin probliiims. Just know I'll always hum for you.

*peck*

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home