Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Shout Out

Stichin' Bitch? Are you out there? I know you read this. You've let it slip. Make a comment once in a while! Sorry I missed your call last night. Out on the town with the gang...out way too late. Stayed sober, I swear. One drink only. I miss talking to you. I never stopped loving you. How far are you from Columbus, GA? Cleveland, OH?

Wow, a whole paragraph in my blog just for you. You ARE more special than all the other fish I've hooked. My bait is tasty, try it? The hook is not that sharp, I promise. I will let you have the live well all to yourself until we get to shore. You can stay in my big tank. I'll feed you every day.

I know you're not a bitch...but I thought the nick name was apropos. You know why. You are a great gal. Heck, it could've been worse. I could have called you SweeTits.

Shh..our little secret.

P.S. Yahoo theives suck my revolver.

P.P.S. I STILL have no Christmas Decorations up. I hope to get to that tonight. Brad will sit atop the tree and guard against theives. Alkelda will adorn the branches. Anyone else?

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

geez, that makes me wish I was stitchin' bitch. Well, almost. If she reads this, I'm sending her my best wishes and also a little encouragement to give you a call. SB, he's a doll, really! And hot, to boot. :)

J, what about WV? Give us a prompt!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home