Friday, January 13, 2006

Home at last!

I will say I missed home. Specifically my own bed and computer.

However, I miss Cleveland already. I was secretly hoping for snow to cancel our plane so I could have one more night.

Jax...what a great gal you are! Pleasure to sit and have chocolate cake and chase the rugrat all over the restaurant...someday I gotta get me one of them.

You Ohio folks really like my southern accent. I laid it on thick...what a hoot!

Naomi, I will never forget you or the Crazyhorse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

What is the Crazyhorse?

P.S. I am downloading part two of the Battlestar Galactica episode that aired last night. I am stoked that I don't have to have tv to watch my favorite television show. Don't tell Brad, but his throwing of the tv out the window was so liberating!

12:56 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Jax, I think you are a great mom! I totally understand about trying to keep her quiet and I appreciate it. I especially appreciate that you were willing to MAKE time for me in your hectic week! I hope things calm down a bit and let me know if there is ANTHING I can do to help!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home