Monday, January 02, 2006

Miss Me?

I know I missed you!

Quick update, then back to unpacking and cleaning this disgrace of a clubhouse:

I'm feeling tons better, but still have a bit of a sore throat and sniffle. On some antibiotics, though.

Got some cool stuff for Christmas, nothing worth really posting about, but we had a great time. Animals and people everywhere. Less food than normal (thank goodness) but more than we needed. Fortunately, being sick, I didn't have much of an appetite and managed to not eat like a pig!

I spent all last week visiting friends and family. I must have covered a million miles. I know I bought at LEAST 4 tanks of gas! I didn't even get to see everyone, either. Oh well, that's what weekends are for, huh?

New Year's eve was a blast. Got super drunk and did some shit I'm not proud of. Hangover was not that bad.

Time for laundry and cleaning. My resolution is to get this house in order and get on an exercise program.

More to come later!

4 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Jesus! You were gone so long I thought perhaps you'd been fitted with some cement shoes. Yeah, yeah Lady filled me in on all your activities.

5:12 PM  
Blogger Spinning Girl from IP address: said...

It's so good to see you back among the living. Happy new year!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

Hi, Hitman J. I was concerned that the poachers had gotten you. It's a good thing that you're on the recovery end, because Word Verification: The Gathering just wasn't the same without you.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Pirate from IP address: said...

I can hardly wait to hear how drunk you got. Welcome back..

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home