Friday, December 23, 2005

Well....at least I'm on vacation

I came home last night with a fever, headache, and sore throat. I'm not sure what you guys gave me but it sucks.

I was supposed to work half a day today, but I called in sick instead. I still have to do my laundry, pack, finish wrapping presents and run some errands. I guess the silver lining on the cloud is that I won't have to go back to work for 10 days. I have a long list of folks I want to visit during my time off. I hope it works out and I don't offend anyone.

The ENTIRE family will be in town tonight. It has been a while since everyone gathered together in the same place. Our family has grown in the last couple of years. Most of my siblings are now married. I may end up sleeping in my car.

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a safe New Year--or at least don't get caught...and if you do get caught...you can call me, I'll bail you out.

11 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Glad your getting to spend time with the family. I hope you have a very merry Christmas and I also hope you get everything you desire.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

Get well soon! St. Blaise is on the ball...

11:31 AM  
Blogger Monkey from IP address: said...

Merry Christmas to you Hitman (and Lucky too)

Lots of Fuzzy Monkey Love,
Monkey and Purple

12:29 AM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

Are you better yet, Hitman J? I think people get sick around the holidays because they have to carry through without proper breaks during the work year. I'm sending ginger tea and ginger fudge (it's so good) your way.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

Hey! It's Thursday! Where's Word Verifier: The Gathering, Week 14? Since you, Hitman J, are obviously not doing your job then I, Brad the Gorilla, will have to do it for you.

WEEK 14 Theme:What does the word have to do with bananas or chocolate?

First time visitors: The rules are simple. Go into Hitman J's comments section (okay, so you're already here), read your verification word and be creative. Each week Hitman J will give just a bit of direction for the topic, unless of course he is sick with the croup and cannot get to the computer.

ENJOY!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Feel better soon, Hitman! *peck*

yzomjg: The state where chocolate covered bananas began their popularity.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Amichai from IP address: said...

dqsvplb

Dairy Queen super vanilla plantain lime beverage

It's not quite chocolate (well the opposite really) but a plantain is like a banana, only starchier.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Too much chocolate causes me to do a frenzied little dance I call the jigvmf

3:06 PM  
Blogger DaMasta from IP address: said...

Ooo...this looks fun. Ok, here's mine:

ksdlvd

krusty sundaes don't leave v.d.

Ew.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

pehtwkez=
Some people like chocolate sprinkles on their banana ice-cream, whereas other people like bananas on their chocolate ice-cream. Me, I'm a pehtwkez fan, as long as the pehtwkez is squeezed fresh and not that gross stuff from a can.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Pirate from IP address: said...

I appreciate a guy who'll call in and spend the time on himself. You know its a good day for the rest of us when a Hitman takes a vacation.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home