Tuesday, January 03, 2006

TGIT

It felt like a Monday all day with one minor change....it is a Tuesday and I only have 3 more days of work!

Next week, even better, I'm out of town for training all week! Most of you will shudder at the thought of a week of training. No worries, kids! This is technical training that will be sitting in front of a computer all week learning to program fun stuff! I'm a geek and I eat this shit up! It will be a welcome break from the daily grind. PLUS, I may get to meet up with a fellow blogger or two! If you live in the Cleveland, OH area and want to have dinner with the HitMan, let me know!

I will NOT reveal any details about my escapades last week, lets just say be glad Uncle Frank wasn't there or I'd be busted back down to street detail in NO TIME!

Special thanks to my main muscle man, Brad for covering WV:TG for me last Thursday. I think you all did excellent!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous from IP address: said...

Yay, I'm the first! I knew you were a geek but jeez, there's only so many levels of geekness one can climb! Hope the training goes well up there.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

FYI: There is currently no snow on the ground. We're going through a slight warming trend currently. I'm not saying it's not gonna snow. I don't know.

Oh yeah- your a geek!

10:21 AM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

No problem, J. I'm just glad you're back in time for the next WV Gathering: Who knows what crazy, outrageous stunt I would have come up with next.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home