Monday, January 09, 2006

All the little chicks with the crimson lips...

Cleveland Rocks!

Ok, well, that has yet to be determined. I like it so far because there is a high-speed internet connection in my room, a bar nearby, and the bed is comfy.

On a completley different subject, if you all remember some time back I said there might be an opportunity on the horizon that would make me the happiest Hitman ever....well, things are still progressing, but progressing QUITE well! I really wish I could share more, but you know how it is in my business!

Well, I have a long day ahead of me!

Have a great week, gang!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous from IP address: said...

Yes, J, Cleveland DOES rock! Glad you're having a good time up there. I wouldn't even know where to begin sending you, as I haven't lived there in so long and I'm sure things have changed.

My fingers are crossed for you, hope you get what you want! WOOT! Have a great week. I'll miss our chats.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Pirate from IP address: said...

So you're at the home of rock-n-roll?

12:03 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Dammit. I wanna go to Ohio! If you're ever in NC, let me know. In the meantime, give Drew a hug for me.

Congrats on the good news! Keep us posted when you can.

*peck*

1:19 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

MAD love for the big C'land! EVERY girl I've seen so far has had ALL HER TEETH!! Oh, yeah, plus they're all hot!

4:28 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Ha ha, I was there, too! Just up the road from here...


How late are you up? I wanted to call you at like 9, but figured you had the family in bed

10:32 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Glad your enjoying Cleveland. Try and stay outta trouble :)

6:46 AM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

Hitman J!
I need help. Brad the Gorilla is still sleeping off the rowdiness of the Elvis Invitationals. He wakes up every now and then to eat a sandwich and make a disparaging comment, but then he goes to sleep again. Should I be worried?

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home