Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Day Two and I'm SO SMART!

Two gold stars, one silver, and a smiley face!

I'm the head of the class...like you expected anything less?

Tonight is Karaoke night at the bar across the street from the hotel. It is quite different here, though. They have pool tables, like 25 TVs, bar that covers two walls, but also a black dance floor with silver pole in the middle (oh yeah) and they were playing techno, hip-hop, and teenie-pop. We'll see what tonight is like.

I need hangover remedies...better to be prepared, huh?

5 Comments:

Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

What are you going to sing, J? Let me know if you need any suggestions.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

best hangover remedy I've EVER tried: Alka Seltzer Plus cold medicine - the fizzy tablets. I don't know *why* they work, just that they *do* work!

Have a blast, Honey!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

p.s. it has to be the cold medicine kind; the PLUS...plain A/S just doesn't cut it.

7:30 PM  
Blogger John from IP address: said...

Slam Jams in Solon, OH

Only had two drinks....no reason to get sloshed, yet. Didn't sing, either. I never do. It was fun, though.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Have you tried that "Chaser" stuff? I can't recommend it but would love to know if it works. Why not be my guinea pig :)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home