Sunday, June 11, 2006

Bummed by YOU

I come back from hiatus, post this awesome WV:TG, leave it up ALL WEEKEND and only two of my faithful comment.

Ouch.

I'm not mad, but I'd have your neighbor start your car in the morning.

In other news...What's up with Hollywood re-hashing old movies? There is one coming out with Sandra Bullok about communicating through time via mail. Wait, that sounds familiar!

Oh and there's another one about a street dancer who sweeps up at a ballet shop and then (get this) gets the lead in the big ballet. Wait..no, that one was a little different.

The cartoons are still doing good. "Over the Hedge" was TOO CUTE! All I can say is I wanna cookie. Didn't make it to Ice Age 2 but I hope to see "Cars"

I miss Shiner Bock but I like Yuengling, so the metamorphosis is nearly complete.

10 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Your all over the place with this post buddy.

Btw, I saw "Cars", it to is a rehash. See my post today for more details.

7:11 AM  
Blogger Lady K from IP address: said...

I agree, you WERE all over the place here. But in a GOOD way!

I am also fed up with the lack of creativity in Hollywood these days. And most of the time the originals are WAY better than the sequels. Look at The Shining, for instance...

Oh, and I'm glad I feel comfortable starting my OWN car in the morning...

9:37 PM  
Blogger Hazed from IP address: said...

Sweet hitmen, J Clamps! I missed you, buddy. Sorry I missed all the recent stuff, but I'm sure glad to see you back. How's trix? The job? You moved in, yet? I suppose I should go back and read a bit from before this post. My questions may be answered if I'd just read a bit. *special hugs and kisses*

10:38 AM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

I was on vacation, buddy!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Lady K from IP address: said...

Don't give up on posting, even if it IS just to vent. Ya know I'm here for ya, pal!

my wv is pretty funny tonight: barnyard talk within the roosters? "Yeah, I'd like to henfuq that one...

;))

12:19 AM  
Blogger Lady K from IP address: said...

p.s. "

I am SO BAD about closing my quotations.

I'm getting jagjy wit it!!!!LOL!

12:21 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl from IP address: said...

vndnjuj

vending jujube's?

8:28 AM  
Blogger Saints and Spinners from IP address: said...

I'm going to make kkwkqouu the chorus to a song, and you'll have to sing along or risk hurting my feelings. Oh yes, and remember to clap, too.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Lady K from IP address: said...

alright, I know qjybck, it just might take awhile...

Come on, don't let me get the guys after you!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Brad the Gorilla from IP address: said...

Hey, Johnny Clamps, have you ever tried xwvgank? It's an independent brand of guitar wax that is also great for making one's fur stand up straight. I thought perhaps you might want to try for a new look in order to go out in disguise without being mobbed by the public.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home