Monday, October 24, 2005

Word games

LunaNiña has this word association game again. I always get wind of it from Spinning Girl. Sometimes I play. Sometimes I do. Today is sometimes.

Here's the list of words. You're supposed to list the FIRST thing that comes to mind. If you want to play, then before you go any further, go over to LunaNiña's site and copy the list. Write up your responses, then COME BACK and read mine!

  1. Infiltration::
  2. Nice person::
  3. Debt::
  4. Settle down::
  5. Thomas::
  6. Unforgivable::
  7. Medicine::
  8. A year from now::
  9. Neighbors::
  10. Dripping::


No cool pictures of changing leaves.

No cool pictures of R2D2.

No cool pictures of Plymouth Rock.

No sweet stories of loves lost.

Just some way to waste space so you can't cheat

and

see

my

responses.



  1. Infiltration:: Sneaky
  2. Nice person:: ME
  3. Debt:: Not much left!
  4. Settle down:: Can't wait
  5. Thomas:: Edison
  6. Unforgivable:: No such thing
  7. Medicine:: Taste
  8. A year from now:: The hell outta here
  9. Neighbors:: Co-workers :(
  10. Dripping:: Wet

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz from IP address: said...

Hey J, stopped by the site. Very busy today. Monday's blow!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Pirate from IP address: said...

Telling. I got Angelina Jolie for all repsonses. My response button must be stuck I think I'll go sit next to the couch.

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home